Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Beam Me Up and Beam Me Out - David Boman

Beam Me Up and Beam Me Out (NEW) by David Boman

If you compare the style of this song to the style of Killing Giants you'll be able to tell that I am definitely still experimenting with my sound. I had a hard time publishing this one because I kept wanting to tweak it more and more... but finally, with pressure from Peter, I got myself to post it. I'd love to hear your feedback so sign up for the blog and tell me what you think!?!?!

2 comments:

  1. I like the submerged, almost underwater quality of the whole thing. it makes me think of an old man with a music box, in a dome deep beneath the ocean. And we only hear what bubbles up. Maybe add more small high-pitched noises.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Local Athletes, Local Artists, LEP Productions. David Bowman running point. what it is.

    ReplyDelete